Faith & Legacy
14 May - 16 May
9am to 5pm
Chung Tian Temple
1034 Underwood Rd, Priestdale QLD 4127
Buddha Birth Day Festival will operate in compliance with an approved COVID Safe Event Plan. To ensure public safety, several COVID-safe measures will be in place, including a mandatory free pre-registration process and the wearing of masks during the festival.
Below are the COVID-safe measures that will be in place at the festival:
- Prior to attending the event, all adults must register and obtain a ticket. During registration, you will provide your contact details (to assist with contact tracing if required) and select the desired attendance day and activities where applicable.
- For members of the same family living in one address, one adult can register for everyone (including other adults and children) using one set of contact details, and a list of full names of all family members.
- All individuals must wear a face mask prior to entering the event. Children under 12 years old or people with a medical condition or disability who will be impaired by wearing a face mask are exempt.
- All attendees (or groups of) must “check in” at the event entrance by allowing staff to scan your ticket (on phone or print).
- All attendees must maintain at least 1.5 metres from others outside of your family or social group within the event grounds.
- If you are feeling unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms, you will not be allowed entry into the event, or be asked to leave and advised to visit the nearest COVID-19 testing facility.
- Sanitising stations will be available in every room/hall and outdoor activity areas.
- Site maps with the location of the First Aid office will be on display throughout the event grounds.